- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 11.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.75"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
CA Residents: Prop. 65 info
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 20 answers
Why did you choose this?
Are the flowers distinctly pink or slightly red?
BEST ANSWER: They are pink, not red.
bright and cheerful
The material is strong, it took the abuse of our 2 year old grand daughters and is easy to clean. I ordered too much, but it folds nicely so we can use it regardless of whether the table is extended or not.
October 19, 2017
1 year ago
very good quality
thick and durable enough for destructive children. easy to clean.
October 3, 2018
4 months ago
September 23, 2018
3 months ago
Cheerful tablecloth option
I love the colors on this. The fabric is a favorite of mine. I have another type of oilcloth from online fab. store. It has held up great.
December 18, 2018
2 months ago