Black Chevron Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILCVBK OILCVBK
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 3.375"
- Vertical Repeat: 3"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
The black chevron pattern of this oilcloth is stylish and subtle. Oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 13 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can I use fabric glue on this to make a seam?
BEST ANSWER: I used a hot glue gun, and it seems to be holding pretty well. I’ve only had it done for a couple of days, though.
Is this good to reupholster a recliner chair?
BEST ANSWER: I would say no. It's like plastic, and would be really hard to sew corners, curves. Think of it like heavy vinyl/plastic tablecloth fabric.