Black Paradise Lace Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILPLBK OILPLBK
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Who ever said monochromatic had to be boring? Well, after seeing this print, they'd have to eat their words! A pure white background plays host to an array of flowers and foliage drawn in black, with thick, bold lines dominating the pattern and drawing the eye. Black Paradise Lace Oilcloth is a perfect complement to any décor, thanks to its simple color scheme. And since oilcloth is so versatile, it's unlikely there's a room in your home that can't benefit from the pleasure of its presence. In the bathroom, create unique and fun drawer liners that will wipe clean with ease after that inevitable toothpaste leak. The office would be brighter with a pocket board to hold important tickets, seasonal cards, photos, or invitations. The kitchen could use the ease of a tablecloth that doesn't need to go into the wash after spaghetti--it just wipes clean with soap and water! Or how about a splat mat for beneath the high chair? Oilcloth can also be used for window treatments, kitchen accessories, totes, and wall coverings or borders. There's no need to skimp on style just because something will get dirty, thanks to oilcloth!
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 7 questions
Browse 7 questions
and 25 answers
Why did you choose this?
Hi can this be used outside and ok to get wet? My mum said to gt oil cloth to use as a cover for a old singer sewing machine we had done up.thanks
BEST ANSWER: I purchased to cover dining chairs that are regularly used by sloppy boys. Easy to wipe down with a wet cloth so it does stand up to water. I don't know how well it would do with the outside elements.
can you sew oilcloth and what is the back side like?
BEST ANSWER: I have sewn with this fabric. I have made several tote bags. I find the trick is to use a teflon sewing foot, it does make the sewing much easier and I have lengthen the stitch to at least from a 2.2 to 2.5, you just have to see how your machine handles it. The backside is kind of a little rough, not the slick you find on the front. I sometimes line my bags with regular cotton fabric, but it's just fine if you don't. Hope this helps !!
Can I order fractions of yards? I need 2 1/3 yards to make a tablecloth.
BEST ANSWER: This item is only available in whole yard increments so you'd need to order 3 yards.
Does the oilcloth come in solid colors?
is it sturdy enough to cover seat cushions?
BEST ANSWER: We do not recommend this product be used for upholstery.
I need 12 yds. Does this come in a roll? I'd prefer it not to be folded.
Lining for small garbage bag
Perfect for garbage bag, wipe clean.
August 22, 2019
over 2 years ago
Excellent! Customer favorite.
August 25, 2017
over 2 years ago