Black Stella Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILSTBL
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 28.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Bright red cherries outlined in white appear against a rich black background in Black Stella Oilcloth. The black and red color combination will add a level of sophistication to table coverings, window treatments and accessories found in the home, retail establishments, and restaurants. Crafters will enjoy using Black Stella Oilcloth to create fun makeup bags or stylish sun hats.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 20 answers
Why did you choose this?
how big is the print in your sample picture?
BEST ANSWER: Judging by the vertical repeat of 17.5 inches, I'd say the photo shows 20 to 24 inches.
makes great totes with either black, blue or green
stripes for the inside. good seller
July 23, 2017
1 year ago
December 22, 2018
4 months ago