Black Stripes Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILSTBK OILSTBK
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 1.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
This classy black striped oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and placemats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 32 answers
Why did you choose this?
how difficult would this fabric be to cut for a round 54 inch round table?
BEST ANSWER: I am not sure I understand the question. The fabric is heavy, but easily cut with good scissors. I sew through it with a standard sewing machine and needles.
dose this oilcloth have a soft backing?
BEST ANSWER: It doesn't have any special backing; it is just the backing that is part of the basic cloth; not particularly soft; it is how it is when it comes from being manufactured; untreated plain, not striped as on front.
Is the stripe horizontal?
BEST ANSWER: The stripes are vertical, meaning they run parallel to the selvage edges.
Love it it very fast delivery
June 16, 2018
1 year ago