Blue Hibiscus Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILHIBL OILHIBL
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 17"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 702
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Beautiful hibiscus flowers splashed against a bright background makes this blue hibiscus oilcloth ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use and will leave you asking, when did you transport to a tropical getaway?
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 26 answers
Why did you choose this?
Will it stand up for the summer on a picnic table?
BEST ANSWER: We use it all year in a covered pavilion with garage doors to cover the side openings when the pavilion is not in use. Ours work very well but they are not exposed to sunlight for long periods of time. They clean up beautifully with a damp cloth.
Could this be made circular?
BEST ANSWER: If you mean could you cut out a circular shape, the answer is yes, probably.
THE PRINT WAS GIGANTIC AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR MY NEEDS. I WAS MISLED BY THE PICTURE ONLINE.
March 5, 2019
10 months ago
Response from OnlineFabricStore
Sorry it was not what you were expecting! The vertical repeat listed in the details is meant to give you a sense of the scale. See this article to learn more about repeats and scale: www.onlinefabricstore.net/makersmill/fabric-patterns-repeat-and-scale/