Blue Pears & Apples Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILPABL OILPABL
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 15.25"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
This fabulous print captures all the fun and excitement of a fruit salad in progress! Blue Pears & Apples Oilcloth features pears, apples, grapes, cherries, and more, all poured out on a royal blue background reminiscent of a cloudless summer afternoon. This beautiful still life in the making can add a pop of color to almost any room in the home! Transformed into a tablecloth, it will offer a worry-free, waterproof surface that wipes clean and resists stains. Placemats will have a similar effect without quite so much fabric. Or try using it to line drawers in the kitchen and bath. Great for all kinds of no-sew projects, oilcloth is heavy duty and won't rip or fray. It makes great totes, whether you're heading to the beach or to the grocery store.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 1 question
Browse 1 question
and 12 answers
Why did you choose this?
I look at my kitchen table and dream of juicy peaches and tender pears. You have the most beautiful oilcloths and at a very reasonable price! Now I need some for my deck table. Thanks
February 13, 2017
over 2 years ago
I love the vintage look! Sturdy and great for my shopping bag.
August 31, 2019
1 month ago
This was exactly what I wanted to cover some patio furniture cushions. It's beautiful.
May 18, 2019
4 months ago