Covington Balenciaga Mineral Fabric
- Product ID: BAL545 BAL545
- Manufacturer: Covington
- Content: 67% Rayon Chenille, 33% Polyester
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 14"
- Vertical Repeat: 19"
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Durability: 30,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Wet Washed
- Fire Rating: UFAC Class 1
Collection: Grand Manor
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Balenciaga Mineral by Covington is a pretty damask upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like arm chairs, headboards, throw pillows, and more. Colors include gray, blue.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 4 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can you wear & wash these fabrics as clothing?
BEST ANSWER: You could probably make something heavier like a jacket with this, but it is dry clean only. Some people choose to wash cotton or rayon/linen drapery fabric, though dry cleaning is still recommended. These sort of fabrics can be used for some apparel, like skirts. We recommend ordering samples to be sure whatever you choose will work for your project.
Here's an example of a skirt made with drapery fabric: www.onlinefabricstore.net/makersmill/how-to-make-a-circle-skirt/
Can you use this fabric for Roman shades?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric might be a bit too thick for roman shades. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.