Covington Black Woven Ticking Fabric
- Product ID: WOVBLA WOVBLA
- Manufacturer: Covington
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 0.4375"
- Country of Origin: China
- Durability: 30,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Washed, Desized, Mercerized
- Fire Rating: UFAC Class 1
Weave: Twill, Dobby
Weight: 9.82 Oz Per Square Yard
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Black Woven Ticking by Covington is a beautiful stripe multipurpose décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like drapes, chair cushions, tablecloths, and more. Colors include black, white.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 23 answers
Why did you choose this?
Looking for a charcoal gray ticking fabric that can be used on an ottoman (prefer a light cream over white)?
Is it literally a woven stripe or printed?
BEST ANSWER: It is woven, although it is a little lighter black on the back than the front.
Is this suitable for slipcovering?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, this fabric works well for slipcovers.
Is the background color truly white or creamy ivory?
BEST ANSWER: It's an off-white ivory color. We recommend ordering a sample if you want to see the color in person.
One of my favorite slipcover
Love this on my love seat and sofa - I have Ralph Lauren pillows with this, along with a black rooster fabric I brought back from Italy - stunning! Recently dropped a latte and was able to clean it w/water and a few drops of clear detergent.
June 18, 2017
over 2 years ago
I love this fabric! I searched and searched for a black and white ticking that wasn't cream and this is perfect!! I used it to upholster two living room chairs along with a solid white. It washes really well and looks exactly as I hoped. I added a photo so you can see how it compares to the solid white fabric.
November 2, 2017
over 4 years ago