Covington Woven Ticking Daffodil Fabric
- Product ID: WOVDAF WOVDAF
- Manufacturer: Covington
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 0.4375"
- Country of Origin: China
- Durability: 30,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Washed, Desized, Mercerized
- Fire Rating: UFAC Class 1
Weight: 9.82 Oz Per Square Yard
Weave: Twill, Dobby
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Woven Ticking Daffodil by Covington is a pretty stripe multipurpose décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like curtains, throw pillows, tablecloths, and more. Colors include yellow, white.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 13 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is this fabric suitable for recovering a chair and ottoman? I really like it.
Carol - atlanta
BEST ANSWER: Yes, this fabric would work well!
What is excessive shrinking (when, say, putting it in a washing machine on a cold wash) or just soaking it? In other words, if I need 4 metres, what extra do I need to buy to compensate for shrinking? As sooner or later, machine washing will be necessary. Also, do I understand correctly, that the stripes go across the width of the material rather than along the length?
BEST ANSWER: The stripes run up the fabric, so parallel to the selvage edges.
If you are going to wash this after the project is made, pre-wash it in the same way you will wash it in the future. An extra yard should be plenty. This article explains what could happen to the fabric if machine washed: www.onlinefabricstore.net/makersmill/can-i-wash-decor-fabric/
Is it possible to get a sample?
BEST ANSWER: To add a sample to your cart, click the "Add Sample" button near the "Add to Cart" button.
February 18, 2018
1 year ago