Gold/White Paradise Lace Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILPLGD OILPLGD
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
The lacy pattern of gold and white paradise lace oilcloth brings a level of sophistication and femininity to your tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 20 answers
Why did you choose this?
Would this product be suitable to use in place of other wall covering
might this be used as wall covering?
BEST ANSWER: Since oilcloth has a glossy finish, you might not like the look of it on a wall. But we don't see why you wouldn't be able to use this as a wall covering if you wanted to!
How do I ensure that I get a full repeat?
BEST ANSWER: The vertical repeat is 17.25 inches, so you will get 2 full repeats per yard.
Can you make rain coats out of oilcloth?
BEST ANSWER: We wouldn't recommend it because it is probably too stiff to be comfortable.
Wondering how bright the gold is on this oilcloth? Is it metallic shiny or a light gold hue?
BEST ANSWER: It's shiny (not just a flat gold color), but it's not a super bright, reflective metallic. We recommend ordering a sample if you want to see it in person.
can you use for drapperies?
BEST ANSWER: This oilcloth is too stiff for drapes.
Print is ugly.
October 8, 2017
over 2 years ago
Response from OnlineFabricStore
The print is as shown in the photo. And of course, ugliness is subjective!
October 10, 2017