Green Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILGRE OILGRE
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Solids are always a nice choice, and Green Oilcloth would compliment many fabric patterns. This light emerald green oilcloth can be used as table linens, window treatments, upholstered seat cushions, bean bag chairs, tote bags, drawer liners, and in many other projects. The green color can be used alone or act as an accent to pretty floral, checked and striped fabrics, or pair it with other solids for a rainbow of color in your décor.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 12 answers
Why did you choose this?
I am looking for a fabric to make covers for outdoor patio benches to protect them from rain and winter weather. Would this fabric be suitable?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric won't hold up to weather after a while.
can it be used on slate top pool table?
BEST ANSWER: Oilcloth is probably not the best fabric to use on a pool table.