Jet Black Plush Felt Fabric
- Product ID: K451K79BN0I K451K79BN0I
- Content: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Width: 45"
- Country of Origin: USA
- Features: Fade Resistant, Cuts cleanly with no fraying, Can sew & glue easily, Eco-fi is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Common Uses: Plush Felt is a thick, soft, and furry non-woven fabric that resists pilling and is ideal for stuffed animals, appliques, costumes, and other accessories.
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Gentle Dry, No Bleach, Iron Low Heat
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 10 Yards,
when ordering more than 10 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 13 answers
Why did you choose this?
How thick is the fabric/material?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric's thickness is 0.21" +/- .015".
Could this be used for under lamps base?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, but our most popular product for this purpose is felt sheets with adhesive on the back.
I am looking for a Kunin Plush Felt color I used for a project 7-10 years ago. Looks like the color of a wild rabbit. Seeking 2 yards to finish a project in progress. Any ideas?
BEST ANSWER: It doesn't sound like something we have available. Here are our colors of plush felt:
IS THE MATERIAL CAN BE USE IN GARDENING/AGRICULTURE FOR MAKING PLANT GROW BAGS FOR ROOT CROPPING PLANTS?
THE PLANT GROW BAGS WILL BE RE-USED THEREAFTER.
IF SO, HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
BEST ANSWER: It might be able to be used for that, but it isn't the same sort of felt commonly used for grow bags. I don't think it would drain as well.
Black plush felt
This felt was used to replace old felt on a lamb my grandmother had made. It looks wonderful and was easy to use.
September 2, 2017
over 2 years ago