Kravet LATIKA.135 Latika Seafoam Fabric
- Product ID: LATIKA.135 LATIKA.135
- Manufacturer: Kravet
- Content: 100% Linen
- Width: 54.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 13.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 18"
- Country of Origin: USA
- Durability: 15,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Calendered, Soil & Stain Release
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Class I
Book: 5925 - Chelsea Studio
Collection: Echo Home
Color Number: 135
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 7 answers
Why did you choose this?
Would this be a good choice for a duvet cover or bedspread and how many yards would I need?
BEST ANSWER: It could be. the double rub rating is 15,000. So it is not a very heavy weight fabric but if it is just a duvet cover, I don't see that being an issue.
Is this appropriate to upholster a sofa?
Hi. What shade of green is in this as it looks blue on my screen?
BEST ANSWER: The green in the fabric is more like a teal. We recommend ordering a sample to make sure that it will work for your project.
BEST ANSWER: These two fabrics are exactly the same! The only difference is the brand name.
Does this fabric wrinkle going to make shades?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric will wrinkle if folded. However, you can reduce the appearance of wrinkles with an iron or steamer.
This is heavier linen perfect for loose cushion upholstery. Magnificent pattern fits coastal settings.
June 15, 2019
5 months ago