Light Blue Alegria Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILALLB OILALLB
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 25"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 9 answers
Why did you choose this?
does it stretch?
BEST ANSWER: No, not at all. It is a heavy vinyl to use for picnic tables and such. I love it, it is a very nice quality.
can this material upholtery work like covery sofas and lounge chairs?
Thick & Fabulous
I bought this for covering a picnic tabletop and benches; it exceeded my expectations. I cut the top to length and then split the equal remaining yardage lengthwise & it was done. The flowers were larger than expected but did not detract. This beats cotton flocked vinyl tablecloths, hands down. I will round the edges later but certainly not required. Great oilcloth!
August 24, 2019
2 months ago
Very nice heavy vinyl for tablecloths and out door tables. It just wipes off to clean.
October 11, 2016
over 3 years ago
Very nice - but very smelly
April 9, 2017
over 2 years ago