Fleece Fabric Product Spotlight Video
Basic fleece is made from 100% polyester and has a soft, smooth surface. The basic solids and prints can be used for blankets, scarves, and crafts. The higher quality licensed fleece, like sports fleece, and WinterFleece can be used for apparel, but is not recommended for performance apparel.
Sweatshirt fleece has a soft, smooth outside with a fuzzy, warm backing, making it great for sweatshirts, sweatpants, and blankets.
How To Projects Using Fleece:
- How To Make a No Sew Fleece Blanket
- How to Make Fleece Mittens with Faux Fur
- How to Make a Fleece Hat with Ear Flaps
- How To Make a Fleece Poncho
- How To Make a Fleece Scarf
- How To Make a No Sew Fleece Pillow
- How To Make a No Sew Fleece Dog Bed