Nassimi Black Vinyl
- Product ID: PRIMAD
- Manufacturer: Nassimi
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, Poly/Rayon Knit Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0315"
- Durability: 30,000+ Double Rubs
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Class I; BIFMA CS-191-53 Section 3; BIFMA Upholstery Section 4
Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
Ultraviolet Resistance: 200 Hours
Weight: 24 Oz Per Linear Yard
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Common Uses: Bags, Light Upholstery, Cut & Sew Applications
- Care: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water. Rinse the cleaned area with clean water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 25 Yards,
when ordering more than 25 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 19 answers
Why did you choose this?
Does it frey on a clean cut edge? I need a material I can sew on that I can simply cut use without having to worry about the cut edges freyig.
BEST ANSWER: I used this material to recover some bar stools so edges were underneath and stapled. Very high quality product and I am so glad I ordered it but your requirements sound a little different. Why don't you just ask them if it frays?
is this pliable enough to fold up? I want to use it as the underside of a picnic blanket, but it might be too thick?
BEST ANSWER: You can fold this but it will get creases, it is not very forgiving to being bent. I hope this helps
Can this be folded and sewn to make purse handles? Is it thin and pliable enough to go through a sewing machine?
BEST ANSWER: It should be, as long as you use a sharp needle made for heavy fabric. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
I used it to make a witch jacket! Was great
July 7, 2018
1 year ago