Nassimi Bronte Black Vinyl
- Product ID: PBR-001
- Manufacturer: Nassimi
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Knit Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 500,000+ Double Rubs
- Finish: Mildew Resistant, Antimicrobial, Resilience SR Stain Resistance
- Fire Rating: California Fire Code Technical Bulletin No. 117, Section E; BIFMAA Section 3 and Section 4; UFAC Class 1; NFPA 260; MVSS 302; IMO A.652 (16) 8.2; IMO A.652 (16) 8.3; May Comply with California 133 when Tested with Suitable Components
Cold Crack: -20 Degrees
Collection: Team Performance
Ultraviolet Resistance: 1,000 Hours
Weight: 32 Oz Per Linear Yard
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Common Uses: Marine, Outdoor, Hospitality
- Care: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water. Rinse the cleaned area with clean water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Bronte Black Vinyl by Nassimi is a stunning vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like ottomans, sofas, arm chairs, and more. This black fabric will go well with just about anything.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 3 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can I use this fabric to make a tote bag?
how easy is it to stretch?
BEST ANSWER: There is some give to this fabric, however it will not stretch in the way something with spandex in it would stretch. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
Our outdoor spa lid was damaged by hail. Could this fabric be used to recover the top of the lid by sticking it on with HH66?
Could this vinyl be used to recover the top of an outdoor spa lid damaged by hail?
What colour is the knit backing?