Nassimi Esprit Maroon Vinyl
- Product ID: ESPCLA ESPCLA
- Manufacturer: Nassimi
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, Poly/Rayon Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0382"
- Durability: 250,000+ Double Rubs
- Finish: Antimicrobial, Antibacterial, Resilience SR Stain Resistance
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Class I; BIFMA CS-191-53 Section 3; BIFMA Upholstery Section 4; MVSS 302; NFPA 260; Boston Fire Code (BFD IX-1); IMO A.652(16)8.12
Weight: 30 Oz Per Linear Yard
Cold Crack: -20 Degrees
Ultraviolet Resistance: 500 Hours
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Features: Bleach Resistant
- Common Uses: High Performance Upholstery, Hospitality, Contract, Healthcare, Marine
- Care: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water. Rinse the cleaned area with clean water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Esprit Maroon Vinyl by Nassimi is a beautiful vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like throw pillows, cushions, ottomans, and more. If you like red, this fabric is for you.