Nassimi Symphony Classic Black Vinyl
- Product ID: SYMBLA SYMBLA
- Manufacturer: Nassimi
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0472"
- Durability: 500,000+ Double Rubs
- Finish: Antimicrobial, Resilience SR Stain Resistance
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Class I; BIFMA CS-191-53 Section 3; BIFMA Upholstery Section 4; MVSS 302; NFPA 260; Boston Fire Code (BFD IX-1); IMO A.652(16)8.2 & 8.3; ASTM E84 Adhered: Class I or A; NY/NJ Port Authority
Cold Crack: -20 Degrees
Ultraviolet Resistance: 1,000 Hours
Weight: 29 Oz Per Linear Yard
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Features: Bleach Resistant
- Common Uses: Automotive, Contract, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Marine/Outdoor, Residential, RV
- Care: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water. Rinse the cleaned area with clean water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Symphony Classic Black Vinyl by Nassimi is a lovely vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like cushions, handbags, headboards, and more. This black fabric will go well with just about anything.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 3 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is this a great fabric to create handbags and hats?
BEST ANSWER: It would be great for handbags, I'm not sure about hats. ?? I've used it to recover four wheeler seats. It has a nice texture and it isn't too stiff. It can be stretched a bit with light heat is applied. A friend liked his four wheeler so well he wants me to put it on a recliner for him.