Orange Pears & Apples Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILPAOR
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 15.25"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Pears, apples, and grapes, oh my! What a mouthwatering array of fruit this oilcloth pattern has to offer, with grapes and cherries and raspberries all plucked fresh and displayed on a delightfully bright orange backdrop! Designed for hardworking projects, oilcloth doesn't fray and is waterproof, making it an ideal choice for projects like beach totes and tablecloths. It wipes clean with a little soap and water, so you can enjoy this fun pattern anytime, anywhere! Use it for drawer and shelf liners to add a little life to the pantry, or make fun reusable shopping bags to steal the show as you peruse your way down aisle five. Give your kitchen a personality punch with a fun pocket board to hold recipe cards, invites, and grocery lists! Or make cute placemats to protect the table from heat and water damage. Wherever life takes you, oilcloth can come, too!
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 11 answers
Why did you choose this?
is this real oilcloth or fabric backed vinyl?
BEST ANSWER: This is real, tough, old fashioned oilcloth. It is some kind of vinyl backed with reinforcing threads. It is from Mexico. It smells some when new, air out.
Old fashioned oilcloth
Tough old fashioned oilcloth at a great price.
June 5, 2019
5 months ago