Purple Lluvia de Flores Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILLFPU OILLFPU
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 23.375"
- Vertical Repeat: 18"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 18 answers
Why did you choose this?
What are the actual colors in this fabric?
BEST ANSWER: Best answer: very close to what you see on your monitor. "Actual colors"? I'd say light pink, dark pink, periwinkle, sky blue, orange, gold, yellow, leaf green, moss green, and of course, purple. But it's subjective - someone else might say dusty rose, baby-girl pink, tithonia orange and so on. I was quite happy with this and other retro oilcloth patterns.
Can this be cut and sewn?
How do I measure for a picnic table? I need approximately 6 feet wide by 8 feet long?
Great colors. Soft, colorful fabric
June 22, 2018
1 year ago
Brilliant and strong
The colors are clear and vibrant as pictured. The design is bold. The fabric has stood up beautifully these last three years to constant daily use as a table cover for the dining room table.
April 29, 2019
over 2 years ago