Red 7/8" Gingham Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILCGRE OILCGRE
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 1.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 1.75"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
This classic red gingham oilcloth fabric is simple and clean. Ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 7 questions
Browse 7 questions
and 53 answers
Why did you choose this?
What is the backing on the oilcloth?
BEST ANSWER: It has a poly / cotton backing.
looking for a firm version of the cloth is it very soft or somewhat firm?
BEST ANSWER: I love this oilcloth. It's thick and durable. I wouldn't say it's soft... it's smooth as the top is plastic (vinyl) coated. I purchase in larger quantities and cut it (doesn't need finishing) down to size for tablecloths that I use for camping. This keeps any card tables dry that would be ruined otherwise.
Can I use a sewing machine to stich sides together to create a wider table covering?
BEST ANSWER: I only used pinking shears on the ends of my tablecloths but I don't know why you couldn't sew them together. Also a strip of red tape down the center glued to the two pieces would look nice too.
What is the width of the oilcloth fabric?
Can I order already cut?
BEST ANSWER: The minimum order quantity for this product is 1 yard. You can order as many yards as you'd like. The maximum continuous length is 12 yards.
Received the oil cloth in perfect condition--on a roll--its just what i
I was looking for. Thank You
March 26, 2019
8 months ago
Love the quality. Delivered and packaged....so all I had to do is unroll it and put on my kitchen table! Got lots of compliments on the pattern. Wipes clean....so fast.
April 28, 2018
1 year ago