Red Polka Dots Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILPDRW OILPDRW
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 7.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 9.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Classic and playful, this red polka dots oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 12 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can this be used to make a garment bag?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, it would work for it, but should be lined.
Is the oilcloth backed with flannel?
what are oil clothes? Is this fabric used for dresses
BEST ANSWER: No! They are thick waterproof vinyl-like materials for placemats or tablecloths, etc.
can you make aprons out of this?
Fabulous Finishing Touch!
Oil cloth is a great material to use for no-sew projects. Got 2 tablecloths and coasters with 3 yards of material!
June 2, 2018
1 year ago