Smoke Gray Premium Felt Fabric
- Product ID: K488J35BW0I K488J35BW0I
- Content: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Width: 72"
- Thickness: 0.125"
- Country of Origin: USA
Weight: 8 Oz Per Square Yard
- Features: Mold, mildew, and odor protection provided by a blend of natural and safe silver and copper ions, Fade resistant, Cuts cleanly with no fraying, Can sew & glue easily, Eco-fi is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Common Uses: Premium Felt is ideal for garments, accessories, decorating, and home décor crafting projects.
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Gentle Dry, No Bleach, Iron Low Heat
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 10 Yards,
when ordering more than 10 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 11 questions
Browse 11 questions
and 20 answers
Why did you choose this?
How thick is this felt in mm?
BEST ANSWER: The premium felt is 1/8" thick.
Would this work for a skirt?
BEST ANSWER: Although it is meant to be used for crafts, you can use it to make a skirt too as it resembles and feels similar to wool.
would this be appropraite for slipcovers?
BEST ANSWER: No, we do not suggest using this fabric for slipcovers. Here's some options in gray:
Would this pass fire safety codes if applied to a wall in a classroom?
BEST ANSWER: Contact our customer service at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-781-2967 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
Is this thickness resistant for making handbags?
BEST ANSWER: We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
Can this be used to replace the carpet in the trunk of my car?
BEST ANSWER: We carry trunk lining, which would hold up better than felt.
is it possible to order larger widths. Preferably, 96" in Smoke Gray Premium?
BEST ANSWER: This product is only available in a 72" width.
I need a 52" by 52" piece to cover a 4 X 4 board and staple around the back of it. How wide is it sold by and if it's over 52", how many yds needed?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, you will be able to cut a 52 inch square out of this felt. It is 72 inches wide and you would need 2 yards.
Do you have anything thicker than this that would be suitable for making bins?
BEST ANSWER: This is currently the thickest felt we carry. You could use a stabilizing interfacing to add stability and structure to the fabric.
Do you know how many water bottles go into each yard of fabric?