Spradling Carbon Fiber Black Vinyl
- Product ID: CAR1100 CAR1100
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Hi-Loft² Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat, Antifungal, Antibacterial, Mildew Resistant, Anti-Stain
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302, NFPA 260 - Class I; IMO A.652 (16) Annex I, 8.2 & 8.3
Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
Ultraviolet Resistance: 650 Hours
Weight: 28 Oz
- Features: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- Common Uses: Automotive, RV, Residential
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Carbon Fiber Black Vinyl by Spradling is a pretty vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like ottomans, sofas, arm chairs, and more. This black fabric will go well with just about anything.