- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I
- Features: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- Common Uses: Automotive, Office, Residential
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Cold Crack: 0 Degrees
Collection: EZ Vinyl
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 Yards,
when ordering more than 40 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
EZ Vinyl Sierra Buckskin by Spradling is a beautiful vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like cushions, handbags, headboards, and more. Keep it neutral with this tan fabric.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 4 answers
Why did you choose this?
How much would It need to cover 320 square feet?
BEST ANSWER: You would need 24 yards to cover 320 square feet. But you may want to get more to avoid ending up with odd size pieces, pending on what the dimensions are.
I have a sofa that is half vinyl and half leather? It was beautiful when I got It 4 yrs ago //since then my cat did a really bad job of tearing the arms and some of the back. I am thinking about doing this myself. I am pretty handy. The color is almost the same. Please tell me if you think I can use this material along with some glue to attach to damage areas. thank you
BEST ANSWER: You could use this to patch up holes but your best best might be to create a slip cover or to just reupholster the whole thing with a more durable fabric.