Spradling Navigator Soft Blackbeard Vinyl
- Product ID: NAV9905 NAV9905
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Hi-Loft² Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat, Mildew Resistant
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I; IMO A.652 (16) Annex I, 8.2 & 8.3; BIFMA X5.7 Section 5 - Class A; BIFMA X5.7 Section 4 - Class I
Ultraviolet Resistance: 650 Hours
Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
- Common Uses: Marine, General
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Navigator Soft Blackbeard Vinyl by Spradling is a pretty vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like throw pillows, cushions, ottomans, and more. This black fabric will go well with just about anything.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 3 answers
Why did you choose this?
Would this be a good material for hand bags and hats?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, this vinyl is good for hand bags. I can't say about the hats because I'm not sure what kind of hat you're picturing. You can always order samples so you can be sure it will work for you!
Would you say this would be a good fabric for seat cushions in a RV