Spradling Navigator Soft Blackbeard Vinyl
- Product ID: NAV9905
- Manufacturer: Spradling
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, 100% Polyester Hi-Loft² Backing
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Acrylic Topcoat, Mildew Resistant
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; FMVSS 302; NFPA 260 - Class I; IMO A.652 (16) Annex I, 8.2 & 8.3; BIFMA X5.7 Section 5 - Class A; BIFMA X5.7 Section 4 - Class I
Ultraviolet Resistance: 650 Hours
Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
- Common Uses: Marine, General
- Care: For light soiling, a solution of 10% household dish soap in warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth - rinse with clean water and dry. For heavy soiling, dampen a soft white cloth with a one to one solution of all-purpose cleaner and water - rub gently and rise with a water dampened cloth. For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a solution of 10% household bleach and 90% water - rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration. Do not use alcohol based cleaning agents.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Navigator Soft Blackbeard Vinyl by Spradling is a pretty vinyl upholstery décor fabric. This outdoor fabric can be used for projects like throw pillows, cushions, ottomans, and more. This black fabric will go well with just about anything.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 3 answers
Why did you choose this?
Would this be a good material for hand bags and hats?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, this vinyl is good for hand bags. I can't say about the hats because I'm not sure what kind of hat you're picturing. You can always order samples so you can be sure it will work for you!