Spring Faux Bois Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILWOSP OILWOSP
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 19.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Spring Faux Bois Oilcloth has a rich brown wood grain pattern that is more subtle than many other oilcloth patterns. Ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 23 answers
Why did you choose this?
Does this pattern run lengthwise or horizontal? I am using to cover open vinyl in my pantry.
BEST ANSWER: The pattern runs down the length of the fabric.
Purchased this oilcloth to cover kitchen table for when grandchildren, very young, are over for art projects and eating meals. Chose the wood grain design. It blends in very well with the rest of the kitchen. Perfect for its job!
September 16, 2018
1 year ago
Just what I wanted. It's thick and will be durable, with a neutral design.
November 12, 2019
1 month ago