Sunbrella Heritage Alpaca Fabric
- Product ID: FF18000-0000 FF18000-0000
- Manufacturer: Sunbrella
- Content: 50% Sunbrella Acrylic, 50% Recycled Sunbrella Acrylic
- Width: 54"
- Durability: 30,000 Double Rubs
- Finish: Soil, Stain & Water Repellent
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Interior Fabrics
Weight: 10.5 Oz Per Square Yard
For more information, see our Sunbrella Fabric Product Guide.
- Features: Heat Sealable, Mildew Repellent, Bleach Cleanable, Fade Resistant
- Common Uses: Upholstery, Marine Interior, Drapery, Umbrella
- Care: Brush off loose dirt. Wash with a mild soap and lukewarm water solution. Rinse thoroughly. Allow to air dry.
- Please Note: Sunbrella Heritage is made with 50% recycled content, there can be variations in color from lot to lot. Slub yarns & fiber variations are part of the design of this product.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!