Swavelle / Mill Creek Galatia Iron Fabric
Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Product ID: GALIRO GALIRO
- Manufacturer: Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 13.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 16.25"
- Country of Origin: India
- Durability: 29,000 Double Rubs
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Class I; NFPA 260
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Galatia Iron by Swavelle / Mill Creek is a pretty quatrefoil upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like arm chairs, headboards, throw pillows, and more. Colors include gold, gray, ivory, tan, natural.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 9 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is this fabric durable enough to upholster chairs?
BEST ANSWER: Yes. It’s not a heavy fabric, but durable enough for chairs. I used it to cover slipper chairs.
Are the colors white, black, gray and gold? I want to make sure it is white with the other colors and not an off white/ cream.
BEST ANSWER: The background is not a pure white. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
is this fabric two sided or is the darker gold background a different fabric?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric has the pattern on both sides. The darker gold side in the 4th photo is the back.
Would this fabric work for curtain panels?