Swavelle / Mill Creek Imperial Dragonfly Champagne Fabric
Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Product ID: IMPCHA IMPCHA
- Manufacturer: Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Content: 53% Cotton, 47% Polyester
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 7.125"
- Vertical Repeat: 6.5"
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Imperial Dragonfly Champagne by Swavelle / Mill Creek is a gorgeous novelty drapery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like drapes, chair cushions, tablecloths, and more. Colors include ivory, gold.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 6 answers
Why did you choose this?
Do you have a double rub count for this fabric?
BEST ANSWER: We're working on getting an answer from our vendor. It is an upholstery fabric, but because it's embroidered, it may not be extremely durable. It would likely work for light to medium use upholstery.
Are the dragonflies shiny?
BEST ANSWER: They do have some sheer. The fabric itself has a bit of luster to it. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
Beautiful, just beautiful. This will be perfect for the chair I'm refinishing for the bedroom. Even my husband really liked it and asked why I didn't use this fabric for the dinning room chairs. One project at a time. Plus I'm still looking for honey bees.
December 20, 2016
over 2 years ago
Subtle, nice weight
Drapes, upholstery, etc. This fabric has a wide variety of uses.
February 25, 2018
1 year ago
Very nice fabric to sew with. Either side is beautiful
January 29, 2019
9 months ago