Swavelle / Mill Creek Jelly Belly Multi Fabric
Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Product ID: JELBEL JELBEL
- Manufacturer: Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Content: 60% Rayon, 40% Polyester
- Width: 56"
- Horizontal Repeat: 14"
- Vertical Repeat: 14.75"
- Durability: 30,000 Double Rubs
- Care: Clean this fabric with water free solvent in a well-ventilated room. Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. Caution: Use of water-based or detergent-based solvent cleaners may cause excessive shrinking. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust recommended.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Jelly Belly Multi by Swavelle / Mill Creek is a stunning paisley upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like arm chairs, headboards, throw pillows, and more. Colors include yellow, orange, red, black, gold, blue, green, ivory, white.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 14 answers
Why did you choose this?
is this fabric cat friendly?
BEST ANSWER: If you mean cat friendly in terms of, will it fray if scratched? In time, yes unfortunately. Especially since the pattern is woven into this fabric and not just printed on it. A vinyl is a better bet if you aren't looking for threads sticking out everywhere once your feline friend gets their claws on your furniture. Please be aware that vinyl will show very small claw holes if they dig into the fabric. I would recommend double sided sticky tape or placing a scratching post near any problem areas! As for fur, using a fabric treatment on top of your furniture to help repel the fur from sticking is a good idea.
Hi! How many double rubs for this fabric, please?
BEST ANSWER: This fabric is rated for 30,000 double rubs.
This is exactly what I was looking for and exactly matched the scrap I had at home. I didn't think there was a chance in the world of finding more fabric online. Thank you!!
August 26, 2017
over 2 years ago