Swavelle / Mill Creek Valdosta Mist Fabric
Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Product ID: VALMIS VALMIS
- Manufacturer: Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Content: 55% Linen, 45% Rayon
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 27.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 25.75"
- Care: Clean with the foam only of a water-based cleaning agent or with a pure solvent in a well-ventilated room (petroleum distillate-based products may be used). Cleaning by professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. To prevent overall soil, frequent brushing to remove dust/grime is suggested.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Valdosta Mist by Swavelle / Mill Creek is a gorgeous jacobean floral drapery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like throw pillows, drapes, home accents, and more. Colors include blue, tan, brown, gold, ivory, natural.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Do you have any coordinating fabrics that compliment this fabric. Can it be used to cover accent chairs. I need to cover some pillows?
Would Valdosta Mist work well as a queen size bedspread?
BEST ANSWER: Yes. I purchased a queen size comforter from J Queen NY (Barcelona) in this fabric... it is discontinued now,
You can google Bed Bath and Beyond to see photo of the comforter.
I bought matching fabric to make a shower curtain for adjoining guest bath,
Would the fabric content of Valdosta Mist by Swavelle / Mill Creek be OK for a shower curtain, assuming a liner is also used?
BEST ANSWER: The fiber content shouldn't be a problem, especially if the bathroom is well ventilated.
Bought to match
We purchased a resale house that had one panel missing of this fabric.
I am so happy to have found it so that the room is complete.
June 16, 2018
1 year ago