Swavelle / Mill Creek Venezla Opal Fabric
Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Product ID: VENOPA VENOPA
- Manufacturer: Swavelle / Mill Creek
- Content: 55% Linen, 45% Rayon
- Width: 54"
- Horizontal Repeat: 27"
- Vertical Repeat: 27"
- Country of Origin: China
- Durability: 12,000 Double Rubs
- Care: Clean with the foam only of a water-based cleaning agent or with a pure solvent in a well-ventilated room (petroleum distillate-based products may be used). Cleaning by professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended. To prevent overall soil, frequent brushing to remove dust/grime is suggested.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 30 Yards,
when ordering more than 30 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 7 answers
Why did you choose this?
Would this fabric work well when used in making a bed comforter, drapes, and upholstering a seldom used chair? Also, is it possible to either list the exact colors in the fabric or could you suggest other fabrics that will coordinate nicely with this print and colors? From JJTBQ
BEST ANSWER: This fabric would work well for all those uses. The only issue would be if you wanted to be able to wash the comforter. Though machine washing is not recommended, it may still be possible. This article explains what may happen if machine washed: www.onlinefabricstore.net/makersmill/can-i-wash-decor-fabric/
We would describe the main colors as sage, pale yellow, and muted red-orange, but it's hard to say the exact colors because perception of color is subjective. We suggest ordering a sample to see the colors in person. We don't have any specific suggestions for coordinating fabrics.
This fabric is very beautiful and has a nice drape to it.
July 29, 2019
4 months ago