Ultrafabrics® Brisa® Distressed Manila Fabric
- Product ID: UF-335-3021
- Manufacturer: Ultrafabrics®
- Content: 100% Polyurethane (PVC Free) Face, 100% Rayon Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0394"
- Durability: 200,000 Double Rubs
- Fire Rating: ASTM E 84 (Adhered) Class A; California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E, Class 1; FMVSS 302 & 95/28 Annex IV; NFPA 260 Class 1; UFAC Class I
Weight: 9.2 Oz Per Square Yard, 13.8 Oz Per Linear Yard
Air Permeability: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 737
Tear Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 1117
Tensile Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 1117
Color Fastness: Crocking - AATCC 8, Class 5 Wet & Dry; Light - AATCC 16 E, AATCC 16A, Class 4-5, ISO 105-B02: 1999 Grade 7/8; Gas - AATC 23, Class 5; Ozone - AATC 109, Class 5
Dimensional Change: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 3597
Seam Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 751
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Features: Breathable, Durable, Soft, Easy to Clean, Earth Friendly, Water Repellent, Climate Control, Kid & Pet Friendly, Greenguard Certified, No PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), No POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants), No PBDEs (Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers), No HFRs (Hologenated Flame Retardants), Meets the most stringent VOC standards, No Plasticizers, Heavy metals, or Stabilizers, Phthalate Free, No Toxic By-Products, Over 99% of solvents recaptured and recycled, ISO 9001 certified mill
- Common Uses: Marine, Hospitality, Office, Residential, Aviation, Automotive, Recreation
- Care: Clean regularly with soap and water. Wipe up spills as soon as they occur. Remove stains with an alcohol-based cleaner. Disinfect using a 5:1 water/bleach solution. Thoroughly rinse all cleaning solution residue with water. Air dry.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 33 Yards,
when ordering more than 33 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Brisa® Distressed Manila by Ultrafabrics® is a lovely pvc-free faux leather upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like sofas, headboards, handbags, and more. If you prefer natural tones, this fabric is for you.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!