Ultrafabrics® Brisa® Fresco Hibiscus Fabric
- Product ID: UF-544-6585
- Manufacturer: Ultrafabrics®
- Content: 100% Polyurethane (PVC Free) Face, 65% Polyester, 35% Rayon Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0394"
- Durability: 300,000 Double Rubs
- Fire Rating: ASTM E 84 (Adhered) Class A; California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E, Class 1; FMVSS 302 & 95/28 Annex IV; NFPA 260 Class 1; UFAC Class I
Air Permeability: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 737
Tensile Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 5034
Dimensional Change: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 3597
Weight: 9.3 Oz Per Square Yard, 14 Oz Per Linear Yard
Tear Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 5733
Seam Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 751
Color Fastness: Crocking - AATCC 8, Class 5 Wet & Dry; Light - AATCC 16 E, AATCC 16A, Class 4-5, ISO 105-B02: 1999 Grade 7/8; Gas - AATC 23, Class 5; Ozone - AATC 109, Class 5
- Features: Breathable, Durable, Soft, Easy to Clean, Earth Friendly, Water Repellent, Climate Control, Kid & Pet Friendly, Greenguard Certified, No PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), No POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants), No PBDEs (Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers), No HFRs (Hologenated Flame Retardants), Meets the most stringent VOC standards, No Plasticizers, Heavy metals, or Stabilizers, Phthalate Free, No Toxic By-Products, Over 99% of solvents recaptured and recycled, ISO 9001 certified mill
- Common Uses: Marine, Hospitality, Office, Residential, Aviation, Automotive, Recreation
- Care: Clean regularly with soap and water. Wipe up spills as soon as they occur. Remove stains with an alcohol-based cleaner. Disinfect using a 5:1 water/bleach solution. Thoroughly rinse all cleaning solution residue with water. Air dry.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 33 Yards,
when ordering more than 33 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Brisa® Fresco Hibiscus by Ultrafabrics® is a beautiful pvc-free faux leather upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like throw pillows, cushions, ottomans, and more. This fabric is perfect for pink lovers.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 1 question
Browse 1 question
and 1 answer
Can this be used as straps on a sandal?