Ultrafabrics® Brisa® Quick Silver Fabric
- Product ID: UF-303-5820
- Manufacturer: Ultrafabrics®
- Content: 100% Polyurethane (PVC Free) Face, 100% Rayon Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0394"
- Durability: 200,000 Double Rubs
- Fire Rating: ASTM E 84 (Adhered) Class A; California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E, Class 1; FMVSS 302 & 95/28 Annex IV; NFPA 260 Class 1; UFAC Class I
Seam Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 751
Weight: 9.2 Oz Per Square Yard, 13.8 Oz Per Linear Yard
Color Fastness: Crocking - AATCC 8, Class 5 Wet & Dry; Light - AATCC 16 E, AATCC 16A, Class 4-5, ISO 105-B02: 1999 Grade 7/8; Gas - AATC 23, Class 5; Ozone - AATC 109, Class 5
Tensile Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 1117
Air Permeability: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 737
Tear Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 1117
Dimensional Change: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 3597
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Features: Breathable, Durable, Soft, Easy to Clean, Earth Friendly, Water Repellent, Climate Control, Kid & Pet Friendly, Greenguard Certified, No PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), No POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants), No PBDEs (Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers), No HFRs (Hologenated Flame Retardants), Meets the most stringent VOC standards, No Plasticizers, Heavy metals, or Stabilizers, Phthalate Free, No Toxic By-Products, Over 99% of solvents recaptured and recycled, ISO 9001 certified mill
- Common Uses: Marine, Hospitality, Office, Residential, Aviation, Automotive, Recreation
- Care: Clean regularly with soap and water. Wipe up spills as soon as they occur. Remove stains with an alcohol-based cleaner. Disinfect using a 5:1 water/bleach solution. Thoroughly rinse all cleaning solution residue with water. Air dry.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 33 Yards,
when ordering more than 33 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Brisa® Quick Silver by Ultrafabrics® is a gorgeous pvc-free faux leather upholstery décor fabric. This fabric can be used for projects like arm chairs, headboards, throw pillows, and more. This gray fabric is perfect for a modern neutral look.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 1 answer
Would this be good to cover the seat on an electric wheelchair?
Could this be used as a kitchen island cover? It is very hard to find a vinyl that is PVC free and not toxic until we can afford a solid stone surface for our kitchen island.
BEST ANSWER: We haven't had anyone ask about that use before. We don't see why not, just please be aware of the care instructions: Clean regularly with soap and water. Wipe up spills as soon as they occur. Remove stains with an alcohol-based cleaner. Disinfect using a 5:1 water/bleach solution. Thoroughly rinse all cleaning solution residue with water. Air dry.