Ultrafabrics® Ultraleather® Linen Steel Fabric
- Product ID: UF-550-5783
- Manufacturer: Ultrafabrics®
- Content: 100% Polyurethane Face, 65% Polyester, 35% Rayon Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0433"
- Durability: 300,000 Double Rubs
- Fire Rating: ASTM E 84 (Adhered) Class A; California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E, Class 1; FMVSS 302 & 95/28 Annex IV; NFPA 260 Class 1; UFAC Class I
Weight: 10 Oz Per Square Yard
Color Fastness: Crocking - AATCC 8, Class 5 Wet & Dry; Light - AATCC 16.3, 200 Hours, Grade 4-5
Tear Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 2261
Tensile Strength: Meets or Exceeds ASTM D 5034
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Features: Breathable, Durable, Soft, Easy to Clean, Earth Friendly, Water Repellent, Climate Control, Kid & Pet Friendly, Greenguard Certified, No PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), No POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants), No PBDEs (Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers), No HFRs (Hologenated Flame Retardants), Meets the most stringent VOC standards, No Plasticizers, Heavy metals, or Stabilizers, Phthalate Free, No Toxic By-Products, Over 99% of solvents recaptured and recycled, ISO 9001 certified mill
- Common Uses: Marine, Hospitality, Office, Residential, Aviation, Automotive, Recreation
- Care: Clean regularly with soap and water. Wipe up spills as soon as they occur. Remove stains with an alcohol-based cleaner. Disinfect using a 5:1 water/bleach solution. Thoroughly rinse all cleaning solution residue with water. Air dry.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 33 Yards,
when ordering more than 33 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!