White Mums Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILMUWH OILMUWH
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 24"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Beautiful mums splashed against a simple background make this white mums oilcloth ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 25 answers
Why did you choose this?
can you use this fabric for shower curtains?
BEST ANSWER: It may be too heavy for a shower curtain. It is also not mold or mildew resistant.
How heavy is it? Like old oilcloth?
BEST ANSWER: Hi. I'd say it is not heavy like old oilcloth, it's actually much thinner/pliable. I work with different oilcloth fabrics for sewing purses, pouches & things. If I had to rate this oilcloth from heavy to light, I'd say medium-light. Does that help?
Just to add, I liked this pattern even more in person.
What is the measurement of the flowers?
BEST ANSWER: The large blue flower is approximately 6" wide.
After so many rainy days my purchase brought sunshine and happiness to my kitchen. I love the bright colors! It's like having a garden surrounding my diner plate. Thanks
February 13, 2017
over 2 years ago
Very thin and the back is extremely slippery, can hardly keep it on my table, remember it being much thicker from my childhood. Also too narrow, have only 3” overhang on the sides or length of my table. The look is nice, livened up my dinning space. On the pictures maybe you could indicate the area you are showing, I though the pattern was smaller.
May 27, 2019
8 months ago