White on Red Polka Dots Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILPDWR OILPDWR
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 7.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 9.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Simple, bright, and cheerful, this white on red polka dots oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 20 answers
Why did you choose this?
If I buy less than the 12 yard roll, will you roll my order so that it is not folded?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, oilcloth is shipped on a roll regardless of quantity so that there are no fold marks.
polka dot oilcloth
Cheerful, a little retro, paired w aqua polka dot pillows on
the bench of my picnic table. Love it!
April 6, 2019
8 months ago
Very cute fabric.
July 6, 2017
over 2 years ago