White Stella Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILSTWH
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 28.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
White Stella Oilcloth features a fresh, crisp red cherry pattern set against a bright white background. Spills and stains wipe away with a damp cloth. White Stella Oilcloth would also make cheerful tablecloths for a breakfast room or other casual dining spot. Combine it with black and white checks for a graphic and modern look, or use it in a kitchen that has a fruit theme. Crafters will enjoy working with it to sew aprons, tote bags, basket liners, makeup bags, and other fun projects.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 25 answers
Why did you choose this?
Are there any patterns that come in 60inch wide?
BEST ANSWER: We have some oilcloth patterns that are 55" wide, but none that are 60" wide.
When used as a tablecloth are pot holders or trivets still required with hot pots and dishes?
1st Quality Oilcoth
Just like you used to be able to purchase...really quality oilcloth that will last for years and years.
February 28, 2017
over 3 years ago
Better than I expected quality. Good finish though some texture is evident.
July 12, 2019
1 month ago