Yellow Forever Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILFOYE OILFOYE
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 25.25"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Juicy and refreshing, yellow forever oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 2 questions
Browse 2 questions
and 14 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is this the "old-fashioned" oil cloth?- i..e. quite thick
BEST ANSWER: We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
I love this one!
So bright and cheerful and made very sturdy for my shopping bag.
August 31, 2019
4 months ago
Love this oil cloth. Easy to cut. Making picnic table cloth, for use with our vintage Rv. Cut out four squares and glued to cork for coasters. Love the print and bright colors.
April 12, 2019
8 months ago
Bright and cheerful! Just like the pictures
I love the fact that this was shipped on a roll so there were no creases. Very satisfied!
July 14, 2018
1 year ago
I ordered 3 yards of oilcloth which came within one week. I'm very happy with the quality of the fabric which I used to make a tablecloth. I sewed contrasting rickrack on the edges and then turned it under and sewed the edge down for a clean finish. I'm very pleased!
March 10, 2019
9 months ago