Yellow Hibiscus Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILHIYE OILHIYE
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 17"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Beautiful hibiscus flowers splashed against a bright background makes this yellow hibiscus oilcloth ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use and will leave you asking, when did you transport to a tropical getaway?
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 8 questions
Browse 8 questions
and 47 answers
Why did you choose this?
are all the prints 54" wide?
BEST ANSWER: Some are 55 inches and some are 47.5 inches wide. You can tell which by the difference in the price.
Can you make table runners with this?
Can this (Yellow Hibiscus Oilcloth Fabric Product ID: OILHIYE) be used to make a tote bag that is sturdy?
BEST ANSWER: Yes, this oilcloth would work well for totes. It's pretty sturdy, but if you want it more sturdy, you can always double up the fabric back to back so the print would be on the outside and inside. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
How large are the flowers on average?
BEST ANSWER: The smallest flower is around 2in across and the largest is about 5in across.
Can 1/2 yd increments be purchased if more than one 1/2 yd is involved? I want to make a beach bag with multiple colors & patterns of oilcloth and do not need an entire yard of each
BEST ANSWER: Unfortunately, we do not sell fabric by half yard increments.
Is this material used to cover chair cushions?
BEST ANSWER: It is sometimes used dining room chair cushions. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
Which designs are wider than 47.5"? Please advise.
BEST ANSWER: The oilcloth that's currently priced at $7.30 is all 55" wide.
Love the pattern and the fabric but would like a wider size for table cloths
February 28, 2017
over 2 years ago
Bright and Sunny
January 2, 2019
10 months ago
This is truly the real thing - proper oil cloth as far as I can see and not laminated fabric or pvc coated fabric. Really happy at the price!!
March 23, 2019
8 months ago
This print is exactly what I was looking for. The pattern is large and bold and so, so cheerful! I used it to recover my utility stepladder chair and it looks great!
November 12, 2018
1 year ago