Yellow Mums Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILMUYE OILMUYE
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Vertical Repeat: 24"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Beautiful mums splashed against a bright background make this yellow mums oilcloth ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Perfect for your next project, this fabric has been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 6 questions
Browse 6 questions
and 22 answers
Why did you choose this?
Will this drape over the sides of my table or is it too stiff?
BEST ANSWER: Yes it will drape
Do this type of materials crease after wash ? Do i need to iron after wash ? Thanks !
BEST ANSWER: This fabric should not be machine washed or ironed. The surface can easily be wiped off with a damp cloth. It can wrinkle if folded. If you put something heavy on it and leave it overnight, the wrinkles should release. It's even better if is near a heat source to warm it up just a little.
Is this genuine oilcloth or vinyl with cotton backing?
BEST ANSWER: It is genuine oilcloth.
Can this be used to cover chair seats? Or will it tear if it is stapled?
BEST ANSWER: it will be fine and it will look very nice!
is this oil cloth like the oil cloth sold in England?
BEST ANSWER: We really can't say for sure without seeing the other oilcloth in person. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
It's so nice not to have to worry about spills and stains on my tablecloth. And, it really brightens up my kitchen. I highly recommend.
May 28, 2019
6 months ago
Oil Cloth Mums with Yellow Background
This pattern truly brightened my dining room. I have it on my dining room table, my buffet and my two shelved bookcase. It cheers me to enter my dining room now. I have a four year old grandson that is still working on neatness. Now, clean up is easy and he is more comfortable when he comes to visit and so am I. I also got a outlet cover that also has mums on it to compliment my entire room.
October 15, 2019
1 month ago