Yellow Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILYEL OILYEL
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Bold, cheerful, and bright, this yellow oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions
Browse 5 questions
and 28 answers
Why did you choose this?
can this oilcloth fabric be used for a child's raincoat?
BEST ANSWER: l use this fabric for making purses and totes. I did google your question and here was an answer I got. “It is not CPSIA compliant and is not intended for use for products for infants or children under 12. Oil cloth is often used for grocery bags/sacks, table cloths, placemats, coin purses etc.”
Hope this helps.
will this fabric fray if not hemmed?
BEST ANSWER: It has not frayed so far and doesn’t act like it will.
is this color similar to the color of construction equipment like a crane?
BEST ANSWER: The color is very rich looking, but is a little lighter than a mustard color.
can digital imprinting be done?
BEST ANSWER: We do not offer that service, but you may be able to print on this yourself.
Bright & beautiful color. Sturdy for a breakfast tablecloth for the kids.
The color is true to your online photo, a warm yellow instead of a “cool” yellow. Perfect for my grandchildren’s breakfast table, & sturdy. I had sent them a plastic tablecloth that was said to be sturdy, but it didn’t last a week without a tear. This should hold up.
February 16, 2019
10 months ago