Baby Blue Felt Fabric
- Product ID: RAIBAB RAIBAB
- Content: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Width: 72"
- Thickness: 0.0625"
- Country of Origin: USA
- Features: Fade Resistant, Cuts cleanly with no fraying, Can sew & glue easily, Eco-fi is a high-quality polyester fiber made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Common Uses: Felt is the perfect all-around craft fabric, great for school, camp, and home projects, scrapbooking, and much more.
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle, Gentle Dry, No Bleach, Iron Low Heat
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 20 Yards,
when ordering more than 20 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
For more information, see our Felt Fabric Product Guide.
Baby Blue Felt is a nonwoven craft fabric that will not fray when cut. It is optimal for everything from school projects and holiday crafts to appliqués and hair accessories.