Last Updated: January 24, 2014
About Our Products
All fabrics sold on OnlineFabricStore.net are first quality.
Important: Please examine material carefully for color, quality, and yardage. No claims will be allowed after material has been cut.
All prices and costs are displayed in US dollars.
We will happily order any fabric that you do not see on our website. With one of the largest inventories in the country, it is likely that we already have your fabric in-stock. Please submit a fabric quote or contact us directly.
On most fabrics, the minimum order is one yard.
Please be aware that every monitor displays colors differently. Samples can be ordered for clarity.
OnlineFabricStore.net does not guarantee dye lot.
OnlineFabricStore.net reserves the right to refuse orders submitted with incomplete information.
All pricing on OnlineFabricStore.net is valid only on orders placed through the website.
Despite our best efforts, we are not responsible for typographical errors. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Orders normally ship within two business days from time of order receipt. Please call for item availability on rush orders.
If a PO box is given as an address we will ship equivalent service USPS.
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to us and we realize that there may be circumstances in which you need to return an item. While cut fabric is essentially a custom product and a challenge to guarantee, any customer who is dissatisfied with a purchase may receive a refund or store credit on fabric. Refunds may be applied to all products sold on OnlineFabricStore.net, except for the products/conditions listed below.
All returned items must be in original, unflawed condition, unmarked and uncut by the purchaser, and must be received within 30 days of original ship date.
All Robert Allen, Robert Allen @ Home, Beacon Hill, Kravet, Pindler & Pindler, Ralph Lauren, Sensuede, Portfolio and Ultrafabrics® Fabric and Trim are not returnable.
All Sale Items are not returnable.
All fabric sample orders are not returnable.
Unless we are in error, we do not refund shipping costs.
Items returned to us in non-saleable condition will be returned to sender, and no refund will be given.
If your order is deemed returnable, you will receive a refund of your order less shipping charges.
To ensure full credit for your returns, please contact OnlineFabricStore.net Customer Service at 877-781-2967 or email@example.com before returning merchandise.
Sale items cannot be restocked. Quantities are limited to the inventory listed on a sale item. Please note this stock may be made up of multiple pieces of fabric and a continuous piece of fabric is not guaranteed. Despite our best efforts, the inventory may not be 100% accurate by the time the end of the roll is reached, therefore, we cannot guarantee total item availability.
Coupon codes cannot be applied to sale items. All sale items are not returnable.
Coupon codes can be applied in the cart or during checkout. Coupons cannot be applied to items marked on sale. Previous purchases excluded. Only valid in United States. Limit one coupon code per order. Not valid on Gift Cards.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
OnlineFabricStore.net and "Where Great Ideas Begin with Fabric" are trademarks of OnlineFabricStore.net. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Your Account Obligations
You will receive a password and account designation when you have completed the Account Information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, informational and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the Content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, including trademarks, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You should send this information to us at the following address:
PO Box 1051
West Springfield, MA 01089
General Rules for Giveaways, Contests and Sweepstakes
- Introduction. From time to time, we may sponsor giveaways, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions (each, a “Contest”) on the Site or on Facebook at the OnlineFabricStore.net Facebook page (the “OFS Page”) and will give eligible entrants the opportunity to win a Prize as more fully described below and at the point of entry for the Contest. These general rules set forth in this section entitled “General Rule for Giveaways, Contests and Sweepstakes” (the “General Rules”) shall apply to all Contests operated by us or our affiliates, via any website or social network account page owned or controlled by us, unless specified at the Contest entry page. Facebook is not affiliated with us in any way, and Facebook does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and is not associated with in any way, the Contest.
- Terms. In addition to these General Rules, each Contest shall have its own set of rules governing the operation of such Contest, including a description of the method of entry, the time period for the Contest (the “Contest Period”) and the applicable prize (the “Contest Rules”). The Contest Rules supplement and, when specified in the Contest Rules, supersede these General Rules.
- Eligibility. ONLY LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OF THE 50 US STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN, EXCEPT FOR THOSE STATES WHERE THE CONTEST IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. Neither us nor any of our affiliates warrants that any Contest is valid in any particular jurisdiction. Residents of jurisdictions where a Contest is prohibited are not eligible to enter such Contest and cannot win prizes. Contest winners are not required to purchase anything to claim his or her Prize.
- Prize/Odds of Winning. The applicable prize (each, a “Prize”) will be described in detail in the Contest Rules. The Prize is subject to change. Further conditions and restrictions may apply. Specifics and restrictions of a Prize may be furnished at the time of Prize award. Entries will be judged by members of our staff and winners will be determined by our staff based on its determination of which entry or entries best meets the applicable criteria as set forth in the Contest Rules, or as otherwise described in the Contest Rules. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period. Each Prize is provided “AS IS” and without any warranty. Any applicable tax on a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners, subject to confirmation of eligibility, will be notified by us via email. No barter, transfer, substitution or assignment of the Prize is permitted, except by us at our sole discretion. Winners who refuse the Prize forfeit the Prize and we may award the Prize to another entrant. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- No Tampering. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the applicable Contest, we reserve the right in our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- General. By entering a Contest, you agree to these rules and all eligibility requirements and all of our decisions regarding such Contest. The laws of the United States govern each Contest. You agree that each Contest should be governed by Massachusetts law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If we do not receive your entry for any reason, including without limitation those specified below, or if your entry is not entered correctly, the entry will be invalid and you will be ineligible for the Prize.
- Who Won. To receive the names of the winners by mail after the Contest Period, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: OFS Contest Winners, PO Box 1051, West Springfield, MA 01089 and clearly reference the applicable Contest.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND ONLINEFABRICSTORE.NET MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE SITE. ONLINEFABRICSTORE.NET HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE;(3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT AND MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The U.S. export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations – including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from the Site to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another useror us.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer, cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. We also reserve the right to change the terms of any offer or promotion at any time without notice. We do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. The contract for sale of goods between us and any customer is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment.
Links to Third Party Sites
Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party's web site. These links will let you leave the Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse the site or its use or contents.
Submission of Comments and Suggestions
We are pleased to hear from our customers and welcome your comments regarding our products and the Site. You submit comments, suggestions, concerns or other material ("Submissions") to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. While you may omit your name from or use a "nickname" in your Submission, you may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your Submission. By posting or sending us any Submission, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. By posting or sending us a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content in your Submission, that the content you provide is accurate, and that use of the content in your Submission does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify us against all claims and liabilities resulting from your Submission. We do not take any responsibility and assume no liability for any Submission posted by you or any other person or entity.
We will add the cost of any applicable taxes on to your order from us.