Black/Silver Confetti Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILCOBS OILCOBS
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 13.375"
- Vertical Repeat: 17.25"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
Simple and classic this black and silver confetti oilcloth is ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 4 questions
Browse 4 questions
and 15 answers
Why did you choose this?
Can oil cloth be used to make roller shades?
BEST ANSWER: I don't see any reason you couldn't. We recommend ordering a sample to be sure that it will work for your project.
Is fire rating NFPA 401 fire retardant or flamable?
BEST ANSWER: Contact our customer service at either email@example.com or 877-781-2967 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
My table is 60 inches square. Can I sew 2 pieces together to make it big enough?
Liked but pattern was very large.
December 14, 2017
over 2 years ago