Blue 7/8" Gingham Oilcloth Fabric
- Product ID: OILCGBL OILCGBL
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride, Poly/Cotton Backing
- Width: 47.5"
- Horizontal Repeat: 1.75"
- Vertical Repeat: 1.75"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Fire Rating: NFPA 701
WARNING: View Prop. 65 info
- Care: Wipe clean only, not machine washable. Do not put in dryer and do not iron.
- Please Note: The slight creases, shading, size and printing irregularities are characteristic of this retro fabric and add to the oilcloth's unique personality. These will not affect the quality and durability and should not be considered cause for return or considered imperfections. Backings and color lots may vary. The recent Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) prohibits oilcloth garments such as bibs and aprons or toys for children under age 12. This is due to the level of phthalates (a softener present in all vinyl) in the PVC vinyl of which oilcloth is made. It is constructed of vinyl with a poly/cotton scrim backing, printed by rotogravure.
Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 12 Yards,
when ordering more than 12 Yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
This classic blue gingham oilcloth fabric is simple and clean. Ideal for tablecloths and toppers, window treatments, kitchen accessories, closet drawer and shelf liners, totes, wall coverings, and place mats. Waterproof with a shiny and smooth surface that can be easily wiped clean, this fabric has also been tested and passes the National Fire Protection Agency 701 classification for commercial and residential use.
Q & A
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions
Browse 3 questions
and 20 answers
Why did you choose this?
How much for a bolt?
BEST ANSWER: A bolt of this fabric is about 12 yards, which would be about $67. We currently do not offer bulk discounts on gingham oilcloth.
I need 60 yards. Can I buy it by the bolt?
BEST ANSWER: Absolutely! Contact our customer service at either email@example.com or 877-781-2967 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
The quality is very good. Color is bright and clear, lines are straight. Medium thickness, which is perfect , not flimsy but not too stiff either. Great price too. Very happy with this product.
May 12, 2018
1 year ago